Visitor Management System

Click here for information in Spanish.

Click here for information in Arabic.

In the interest of the safety and security of our students and staff, the Carlisle Area School District is implementing a visitor management system.  The visitor management system will provide the District with the ability to keep an up-to-date verified log of visitors. Visitors include parents/guardians and volunteers who are given access to schools when school is in session.  

All visitors will be required to present a photo identification card, preferably a valid, state-issued driver’s license, or other photo identification, to the front office personnel before entry to the school is granted.  The ID will be scanned using the visitor management system.

This procedure applies when school is in session:

- Pick-up an elementary or middle school student

- Gain access to the school beyond the office or the front door/window when necessary

- Attend an event on district property such as concerts, plays, field day, etc.

If a person does not have a valid state issued driver’s license, an alternate form of photo identification such as a military ID, passport, or other government issued ID will need to be provided.  The visitor management system will conduct a background check using a national sex offender database.

The school will be equipped to scan the ID and take the visitor’s photo to create a badge for any visitor that requires access to the school.  This system has the ability to provide alerts on individuals who may jeopardize the safety of students or staff.  Once entry is granted, the visitor management system will print a badge that identifies the visitor, the date, time, photograph, and the destination of the visitor. Visitors must return to the office to return the badge and check out of the system upon leaving the school. 

Your support in the ongoing efforts to enhance the safety and security of our schools is appreciated. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Should you have further questions or concerns, please contact your school principal.