Free and Reduced Meals

The online application must be submitted through School Cafe
The district will no longer use InfoSnap for the Free and Reduced Meal Application.

Go to

Sign In (if you already have a School Cafe account) OR Create an account (PA and Search for 'Carlisle Area School District')

Choose the option to "Apply for Benefits".  During this process you will 'Add a Student' (Student ID is not required).

Free and Reduced Meals Application Instructions for 2020-21 (PDF)

Free and Reduced Meals Hard Copy Application 2020-21 (PDF)

Translated Application for Free and Reduced Meals

For any questions related to Free and Reduced Meals, please contact Laura Evans
 at 717-240-6800, Ext. 16816 or e-mail

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity (including gender expression), sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, family/parental status, income derived from a public assistance program, political beliefs, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity, in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA (not all bases apply to all programs). Remedies and complaint filing deadlines vary by program or incident.

Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.) should contact the responsible Agency or USDA's TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at:, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: 

(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3) email:

USDA is an equal opportunity provider, employer, and lender.